Palm Cove Accommodation Packages, Specials & Deals
Alassio Palm Cove's accommodation and experience holiday packages not only offer significant savings benefits to guests, but importantly they are designed to reduce the hassle and time required with planning and researching a trip whether it's a short getaway or major holiday adventure.
Alassio packages listed are just some of the more popular packages on offer however we can assist you in planning tailor made packages to suit your budget or desired experience.
The experienced operators we engage are carefully selected based on personal, industry and local knowledge and the resounding endorsement by many guests who have experienced our packages.
Should you require us to pre-book additional tours in advance please advise us at time of booking and we will happily arrange your advance bookings. No booking or credit card fees apply and payment is not payable until arrival.
- 5 Nights Accommodation in luxury 1 bedroom apartment with private spa
- Return airport transfers for two
- Daily cooked breakfast for two
- Full day on the Great Barrier Reef including all transfers
- In room massage for two
Price from $849.00 per person twin share
Valid to June 30th 2014
*single supplement applies
5 Night Tropical Escape Package
Upon your arrival at Cairns airport our driver will greet you and transfer you to Alassio Palm Cove Resort where you will enjoy 5 nights in a delightful Pool Garden Apartment.
Included in this package:
- Return transfers for 2 between Cairns airport and Palm Cove
- 5 nights in a 1 bedroom pool garden apartment with private spa on balcony
- Cooked breakfast for 2 daily
- 1 hour in-house relaxation massage for two
- Full day exploring the wonders of Great Barrier Reef.
To accommodate the varying water experience of guests the following options are provided to ensure the ultimate reef experience is achieved.
A. Seastar Cruises - travel to picturesque Michaelmas Sand Cay a protected bird sanctuary followed by second destination at Hastings Outer Reef. Snorkel, dive or simply relax on the sand cay. Spending approx 2.5 hrs at each location.
B. Reef Magic Cruises – travel to a pontoon on the Outer Great Barrier Reef. This option provides the opportunity to snorkel, dive or swim on the outer reef. For those not wishing to enter the water there is number of way to see the Great Barrier Reef via underwater observatory, glass bottom boat or by semi submersible all inclusive.
C. Silverswift Dive & Snorkel - visit 3 spectacular reef sites. This option is ideal for divers and or more experienced snorkeler.
- Government EMC taxes not included.
- Operator selection subject to availability on the day.
- If you wish to book additional nights please advise at time of booking.